Who We Are
Charlie’s Garage LLC was established in 1991 by William J. LoRusso (Billy), an ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Master Heavy Duty Truck Technician. The business focuses on the fleet customer, and is capable of providing comprehensive vehicle repairs, and fleet maintenance services. We recognize the value of properly maintained company-owned vehicles and the role these vehicles play in serving your customers.
Established in 1991, Charlie's Garage LLC is your company’s answer to quality dependable fleet management services. Owner, Billy LoRusso began with general repairs and classic car restoration. His degree in Small Business Management coupled with ASE Master Certification as a Medium and Heavy Duty Truck Technician and over 25 years of experience have lead Charlie's Garage LLC, to become one of the leading heavy duty truck shops in the area with several national accounts. You can trust that Billy and his team will take care of your vehicles like you are a member of the family. We hope to see you soon!
What We Do
The capabilities of our effective owner-lead team of mechanics include:
- Detailed Vehicle Inspections
- Recommendations to Improve the Reliability of Your Fleet Vehicles
- Routine Preventive Fleet Maintenance
- Same-Day Service on Emergency Repairs
- Road Service and Towing
- Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicle Service Bus Inspections
- Annual (FMSCA) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Inspections
Charlie's Garage LLC staff is experienced in the service of many types of vehicles and is well-suited to service vehicles ranging from a salesman’s compact car to a large delivery truck. Our flexible and dedicated team manages its workload to provide service that is responsive to your unique needs.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive Fleet Rates
- Direct Contact with Your Mechanic
- Frequently Used Parts Stocked for Fast Turnaround
- Approved Vendor for ARI (Automotive Resources International), the world’s largest privately-owned fleet management company
Where We Are Located
We are located in the Northwestern corner of Waterbury, with easy access to Route 8 and Interstate 84. From Route 8 North, take Exit 36, turn right at end of ramp, go to the second light, and turn left onto Thomaston Avenue. Follow Thomaston Avenue for 7/10 of a mile. The garage is on the right.
Please Contact us today to find out how Charlie's Garage LLC can meet your fleet needs!